PropertyValue
rdfs:label
  • Wild Pack
  • Wild Pack
rdfs:comment
  • These packs always contain one Rare Wild Card inside, the other three cards have a certain probability to occur: * 57% Common * 30% Uncommon * 11% Rare * 2% Legendary * 10% Bounty All Bounty cards will always have a chance of 90% a card of File:HD Wild Pack horizontal.png2 and 10% chance of the super rare "Monkey Secret".
  • The Wild Pack is the main Pack in the Survivors series.
  • The Wild Pack are a team of Whateley students in the Class of 2008 that have built up a reputation for staring down the none-too-subtle tyrannies of the Alphas. An Alpha (since graduated) gave them the tag ‘Betas’ to suggest that they are second rate, or Alpha-wannabees. While most people don’t buy this, the name stuck (they, of course, hate the tag). They are based on the lead characters in Bek D. Corbin's SRU story Mighty Morphing Gender Rangers, but NO, they DON'T change sex and haven’t changed sex. Bek just wanted to do something more with them, and didn’t want to write a sequel.
owl:sameAs
Main Character
  • Wild Pack; Wild Pack from Silver Sable and the Wild Pack Vol 1 9 001.jpg
dcterms:subject
dbkwik:bloons/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbkwik:marvel/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbkwik:survivors-dogs/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbkwik:survivorsdogs/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbkwik:nl.marvel/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate
dbkwik:crystalhall/property/wikiPageUsesTemplate
Alternate
  • 1610
  • 901220
Speaker
  • Lucky to the Wild Pack
Others
  • Six Pack; Six Pack from Cable & Deadpool Vol 1 7 001.png
Television
  • 92131
Quote
  • "Sweet's right. If the Storm of Dogs is real, if it's coming, it is better that we're all prepared. Every last one of us has fought against hardships and learned to cope in an altered world. Soon we may have to fight once more, to battle for our very existence, perhaps for the last time. No dog here will stand alone. We are the Wild Pack; we are survivors! If the Storm of Dogs is coming, we will meet it together. "
ref
  • The Endless Lake, page 304
wikipage disambiguates
Video Games
  • ; Wild Pack from Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions 001.jpg
  • ; Wild Pack 001.jpg
  • ; Wild Pack .jpg
abstract
  • These packs always contain one Rare Wild Card inside, the other three cards have a certain probability to occur: * 57% Common * 30% Uncommon * 11% Rare * 2% Legendary * 10% Bounty All Bounty cards will always have a chance of 90% a card of File:HD Wild Pack horizontal.png2 and 10% chance of the super rare "Monkey Secret".
  • The Wild Pack is the main Pack in the Survivors series.
  • The Wild Pack are a team of Whateley students in the Class of 2008 that have built up a reputation for staring down the none-too-subtle tyrannies of the Alphas. An Alpha (since graduated) gave them the tag ‘Betas’ to suggest that they are second rate, or Alpha-wannabees. While most people don’t buy this, the name stuck (they, of course, hate the tag). They are based on the lead characters in Bek D. Corbin's SRU story Mighty Morphing Gender Rangers, but NO, they DON'T change sex and haven’t changed sex. Bek just wanted to do something more with them, and didn’t want to write a sequel. In the past the Wild Pack seems to have had an antagonistic relationship with Dupraeve, perhaps a fellow transplant from the story mentioned above. They work as Peacekeepers, officially Security Auxiliaries, and are usually the first ones on the scene of any student battle. Their armored color coded costumes include animal-themed helmets corresponding to their code names. They were the ones to break up the Breakfast Brawl as well as the confrontation between Chaka and Don Sebastiano that led to Sebastiano's first detention. During the Halloween invasion they were ambushed in their non-combat costumes by a group of armored and heavily armed attackers apparently specifically briefed on them.